Event information listed on the lower right corner of webpage


Utility Clerk/Assistant to the City Clerk

The City of McLouth is seeking highly motivated and ethical applicants for part-time employment. The City of McLouth Utility Clerk/Assistant to the City Clerk must possess proficient computer and communication skills. Duties include but not limited to: processing of utility billing, checking for errors on meter readings, contacting customers with concerns, assisting Department Heads with all utility reporting and investigations, using judgment and decision-making skills in accordance with policies and procedures, monitoring utility billing, pursuing collection of delinquent accounts, assisting the City Clerk in performing the Clerk’s essential duties and in the absence of the Clerk, performing official duties as the Assistant to the Clerk and other duties as assigned. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, possess a high school diploma or equivalent, a valid driver’s license, pass a background check and drug screening. Preferred qualifications include Microsoft Access, Excel and Word experience, great communication skills, ability to multitask throughout the day and must be willing to work a flexible schedule. Wage is dependent on experience and qualifications.  To obtain an application form click here  - or pick one up from McLouth City Hall - 110 North Union Street, McLouth, Kansas 66054; 913-796-6411.  Completed applications with resumes will be accepted by the City Administrator/Clerk until the position is filled.  The City of McLouth is an E.O.E.


It is our duty, as The Governing Body of the City of McLouth, to obey the laws of the State of Kansas. We avoid any and all Conflicts of Interest. We operate with the most cost efficiency, within our proposed yearly budget. We support open rapport with our constituents and strive to improve our community.


Mission StatementCity of McLouth




Have a Gas Emergency? Leave the building. Do not turn on or off anything electrical. Go outside and use a neighbors phone or cell phone. to call 911. Your safety is our greatest concern! If in doubt, get out and call! 

Want to learn about Gas Safety? Click below

McLouth Gas Leak Safety Video 




Contact Us

110 N Union St.
McLouth, Kansas 66054
(913) 796-6411
(913) 796-6131 fax

M Tu Th F 8am-4pm
Wed 1pm-4pm
Closed for Lunch Daily 12pm-1pm

City Administrator /City and Court Clerk:
Kim Everley 785-691-8321

Utility Superintendent:
Chad Bradley: 913-775-3430

David Riley: 785-813-5164

Animal Control:
Rick Everley: 913-208-7725

POLICE DEPARTMENT: Chief Brad Williams, Officers- Travis Courter, Paul Juedes, Joe Nave 

CITY COUNCIL:  Council - Steve Horton, Don Nowak, Scott Weissenbach, Dixie Jones

MAYOR: Keith Meador




Is our payment service

Pay Your Bill

Click the card for Utility Payments

UTV Registration

UTV Registration time is past:

All 2019-2020 registrations are now expired.

Renewal is easy. Bring your Drivers License, Proof of Insurance, $25 and complete the UTV form.

No time to come in?

(Click here for form) select "Permits" then select "UTV Registration" Print and complete the form. Attach a copy of your Drivers License, Proof of Insurance and your payment. Place it in the mail or use the drop box at McLouth City Hall or the Country Harvest Apple Market. I will mail your sticker back to you.

If you are registering a New or Different UTV it must be inspected, by the McLouth Police Department, prior to registration. Call for an appointment: 913-796-6783.

Keep each other safe! Register your UTV!



October - Thresher's Lair at the Threshing Bee 

November - Happy Thanksgiving!!

December 4 - Festival of Trees - Party at 4 pm - Lighting of the trees - 6 pm. 



Pet Registration

Registration is good from July 1st to June 30th (Annually)

Fees:   $8.00 fertile     $5.00 spayed or neutered

Late Fee: $2.00 per month/per animal

Register your animal in June to prevent late fees

You will need:

The vaccination form, from the Vet.

A picture of your pet.

Your Payment along with the form. 

No time to stop in? (Click here) Select Pet Permits then select the Pet Permit Registration Form, print the form. Include all requested information with your payment. Drop it in the mail or use the drop box at McLouth City Hall or Country Harvest Apple Market. We can mail your tag back to you. 

Question? Call us: 913-796-6411